The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp.
Jersey City, NJ
Edwards & Zuck is in the design process for The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. Relocation Project. This project consists of the engineering design of their new office premises, incorporating technology, tech room requirements; normal, new generators, generator and UPS power distribution systems, fuel tank systems; communications cabling; interior and site security including bollards; vault design; training and town hall rooms including AV systems; food service with seating, workstations, offices, office equipment and general office space requirements.
Project Type: Commercial Office Building, Data Centers/Critical Facilities, Retro Commissioning, Commissioning, Corporate Interiors, Security
Commissioning Project Highlights:
- Commissioning HVAC System
- Cooling tower plant, CW pumping system, central air handling units, fan coil units, computer room air conditioning units, exhaust fans, induction units, ventilation system, perimeter heating system, building management system Commissioning Electrical System
- Busduct, ATS, UPS, STS, PDU, emergency power system, 2MW generator, main distribution switchboard, generator paralleling gear. Commissioning Fire Protection System
- Sprinkler system, fire alarm system, fire pump system, smoke purge system Commissioning Lighting System
- Lighting Controls, day light control Commissioining Plumbing System
- Booster pumping system
MEP Project Highlights:
- Mechanical-BMS upgrade for energy efficiency savings beyond the ASHRAE energy consumption requirements, data center and technology room cooling system upgrade.
- Fire Suppression-Micromist suppression systems at generation equipment to enhance life safety protection.
- Electrical-Two 2MW non-life safety generators for standby electrical power distribution.